Tea

Fun or serious topics, including politics, current events and questions about the site. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only. That means doing our best to recognize and support the needs and feelings of others. To engage in respectful discussion with others who have a differing viewpoint, use "Coffee House".
B.H.

Tea

Post by B.H. »

So does anyone really like to drink tea?
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
Ivy

Re: Tea

Post by Ivy »

B.H. wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 5:16 pm So does anyone really like to drink tea?
Not really!! I just recently realized I don't really enjoy hot tea of any kind. Iced, unsweet tea is fine on the rare occasion. These days I mostly just drink water.

Do you like to drink tea, BH?
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~
Moogy

Post by Moogy »

I prefer hot English Breakfast, sweetened (usually artificial), no lemon, no milk.
Moogy
NI COC for over 30 years, but out for over 40 years now
Mostly Methodist for about 30 years.
Left the UMC in 2019 based on their decision to condemn LGBT+ persons and to discipline Pastors who perform same-sex marriages
FinallyFree

Post by FinallyFree »

I love iced tea. I also love iced green tea. I drink it every day and am drinking it right now.
teresa
Site Admin

Post by teresa »

I drink Nighty Night tea, it helps me sleep.
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

Edited to add: There was one, back in the day, that a friend who lived in CA introduced me to. It was called "Mu Tea". I have never found one that tasted the same as the first one, even by the same name. Delicious!! I found this on the internet:
Traditional Japanese “tummy warmer,” great in cold weather. Tastes good too!

Ingredients: Licorice Root, Cinnamon Bark, Burdock Root, Cloves, Sarsaparilla Root, Orange Peel, Marshmallow Root, Coriander, Allspice, Vanilla Powder, Sassafras Bark.
-- Gaia Garden.com
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

Ivy wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:49 am
B.H. wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 5:16 pm So does anyone really like to drink tea?
Not really!! I just recently realized I don't really enjoy hot tea of any kind. Iced, unsweet tea is fine on the rare occasion. These days I mostly just drink water.

Do you like to drink tea, BH?
I do. Usually cold but when run out of coffee I'll brew it hot and drink it that way too.
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

teresa wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:46 pm I drink Nighty Night tea, it helps me sleep.
That's the one with the bear in pajamas on the box isn't it?
teresa
Site Admin

Post by teresa »

That's the one with the bear in pajamas on the box isn't it?
Probably. I take the individually wrapped tea bags out of the cardboard box and store them in a divided bamboo tea box.
zeek

Post by zeek »

I love iced sweet tea. I know for a fact that I drank it from my baby bottle...coca cola too for that matter. I tried years ago to develop a taste for hot tea but simply could never even pretend to like it.
"All things are difficult before they are easy."(found in a fortune cookie)
"We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the oppressed. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Forgetting isn't healing." Elie Wiesel