Feeling lost

If you have privacy concerns, use a user name. This Support Board is for ex-CoC and those wishing to be ex-CoC. Others are asked not to read or post here. Check your email or trash for the email link to activate your account.
Swalfh13

Feeling lost

Post by Swalfh13 »

I'm going to go by DD...I have recently begun my journey transitioning to the Coptic Orthodox Church..I married a member of this church and bc of that my
Mother didn't come to my wedding. I've been studying the orthodox faith and it just makes sense to me. Their Bible has the originals canons that were removed. When I was re baptized into the Orthodox Church, my uncle was taking pics and a cross appeared on my belly...I was 6 months pregnant at the time. I have been given a lot of signs lately and I'm scared bc I know what the repricusssions are going to be...need some encouraging words. I feel like I'm doing something wrong, but in my heart I know the truth and the path I need to take.
Grace

Re: Feeling lost

Post by Grace »

Welcome. You will find support here. You have to live your own life.
GMan

Post by GMan »

Welcome, so glad to hear from you.
A life lived in fear,
is a life half lived.

Glen McGuire
bnot

Post by bnot »

Hello and welcome!
agricola

Post by agricola »

Welcome to the ex-board.
History is the fiction we invent to persuade ourselves that events are knowable and that life has order and direction. That's why events are always reinterpreted when values change. We need new versions of history to allow for our current prejudices.