coc Online Worship Services

A place to snark and vent about CoC doctrine and/or our experiences in the CoC. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only, not a place to tell someone their experience and feelings are wrong, or why we disagree with them.
Ivy

Re: coc Online Worship Services

Post by Ivy »

Struggler wrote:I've met two Presidents, three VPs, three prime ministers and have attended the appearances of two other Presidents, two other VPs and another PM. I was wearing a suit each time because, with one exception, all were for work.
One's choice of clothing is just that--one's choice.
I have never met any president. And each of those times I was casually dressed.
~Stone Cold Ivyrose Austin~
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

I have never met a president personally but I have seen a president of the United States, a vice president of the United States, and a prime minister and later president of Israel.
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
Lev

Post by Lev »

Ivy wrote:I have never met any president. And each of those times I was casually dressed.
Hmm. Good point, Ivy. Although I must point out that occasionally I've been dressed formally when not meeting presidents. I guess we'll have to do a word study to see how this apparent contradiction isn't actually a contradiction.

Lev