Sex

A place to snark and vent about CoC doctrine and/or our experiences in the CoC. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only, not a place to tell someone their experience and feelings are wrong, or why we disagree with them.
B.H.

Re: Sex

Post by B.H. »

I can't tell you the number of people who think he's so weird for that.
He isn't weird. He has his priorities straight.
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
Ashes

Post by Ashes »

Tsathoggua wrote:My own sexual situation is, you might say, slightly askew.

I am a paraphiliac, and have always dealt with bizarre quasi-pseudo-sexual fantasies, myself. It started when I was a prepubescent (most powerful fetishes and paraphilias start in these early years). My specialty involves violence -- specifically, Superheroine knockout scenes. I always enjoyed watching Batgirl get clobbered over the head, or Wonder Woman getting chloroformed, etc.
Maybe you could act some of it out using pillows, or a foam bat?

I felt embarrassed and ashamed for many years, thinking I was one of the few girls in the world who masturbate. Now that I know how normal it is, I don't plan to stop, even when I'm married.
Real blessings come from people.
AtPeace

Post by AtPeace »

Scott, I'm really sorry to hear that your dad died when you were 13. I bet that was devastating. I'm so sorry and wish that hadn't happened.
Raised CoC.
Switched to Christian Church/Disciples of Christ.
Love their liberal theology, but not the social liberalism.
Rare-attender, just because life gets in the way.
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

Ashes wrote:

I am a paraphiliac, and have always dealt with bizarre quasi-pseudo-sexual fantasies, myself. It started when I was a prepubescent (most powerful fetishes and paraphilias start in these early years). My specialty involves violence -- specifically, Superheroine knockout scenes. I always enjoyed watching Batgirl get clobbered over the head, or Wonder Woman getting chloroformed, etc.

I felt embarrassed and ashamed for many years, thinking I was one of the few girls in the world who masturbate. Now that I know how normal it is, I don't plan to stop, even when I'm married.

Why should you feel that way? You have fingers and that place down there feels real good when when they are in it.
The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it.----Karl Marx
Tsathoggua

Post by Tsathoggua »

Ashes wrote:

I have a page at the Deviant Art website ( I am known as "gytalf2000" at Deviant Art) where I regularly publish images of my own characters getting KOed by various odd characters and critters. I tend to make things very silly and ridiculous. I even have a character that is my "cartooniverse counterpart" -- his name is the "Dastardly Disruptor", and he shoots occultic energy out of his elongated pinky fingernails. (I grow them long in real life, for no particular reason.) I do not actually depict him too often, though. I also commission other, better artists to draw my sexy superheroine characters. I have a grand ol' time with my silly fetish!
Ashes

Post by Ashes »

B.H. wrote:There is a hadith supposedly from the Prophet Muhammed that says a man who masturabates will meet God on the judgment day with his hand pregnant. I don't believe hadith is authoritative but most Muslim clerics teach masturbation is a sin like most Christian clerics do. This supposed hadith is an example of this teaching against masturbation.
Will your tongue be pregnant on judgment day, if you ummm...?
Ashes

Post by Ashes »

Tsathoggua wrote:
I have a page at the Deviant Art website ( I am known as "gytalf2000" at Deviant Art) where I regularly publish images of my own characters getting KOed by various odd characters and critters. I tend to make things very silly and ridiculous. I even have a character that is my "cartooniverse counterpart" -- his name is the "Dastardly Disruptor", and he shoots occultic energy out of his elongated pinky fingernails. (I grow them long in real life, for no particular reason.) I do not actually depict him too often, though. I also commission other, better artists to draw my sexy superheroine characters. I have a grand ol' time with my silly fetish!
I'm so glad that you've found an outlet. The artwork on Deviant Art never ceases to blow me away. :)
B.H.

Post by B.H. »

Ashes wrote:
B.H. wrote:There is a hadith supposedly from the Prophet Muhammed that says a man who masturabates will meet God on the judgment day with his hand pregnant. I don't believe hadith is authoritative but most Muslim clerics teach masturbation is a sin like most Christian clerics do. This supposed hadith is an example of this teaching against masturbation.
Will your tongue be pregnant on judgment day, if you ummm...?

Hmmmmmm. Good question. :lol:
Tsathoggua

Post by Tsathoggua »

Ashes wrote:
Tsathoggua wrote:
I'm so glad that you've found an outlet. The artwork on Deviant Art never ceases to blow me away. :)

It is a great site. One of my favorite things there is the paleoart. I wish that I could depict dinosaurs and other prehistoric beasties as well as some of those artists!

And yes, it is very nice to have an outlet.
FinallyFree

Post by FinallyFree »

When I was a teenager, my mother told me she would not buy me a white dress if I was not a virgin when I got married. And, yes, I was a virgin when I married. All the indoctrination, shaming and worrying what other people would think, along with the horror of a non-white wedding dress, totally did the trick. My mother's mother told her she would rather see her dead than pregnant. The whole thing is nuts!