Sex

A place to snark and vent about CoC doctrine and/or our experiences in the CoC. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only, not a place to tell someone their experience and feelings are wrong, or why we disagree with them.
Ashes

Re: Sex

Post by Ashes »

klp wrote:I have never heard of anyone hoping against a cure to any disease, much less HIV. Sure the some folks have used famine against some other group of people, but they knew the cure, they were just withholding it. I am sure there is a whacko here and there, but I have never met anyone who actually actively wants disease to spread and even remain uncured. And Westboro Baptist is only a few people, they are about the only ones that come to mind of people who would think about not curing a disease.
The people of whom I'm thinking include my mom, but thankfully they are more subtle than Westboro Baptist church.
Real blessings come from people.
candace

Re: Sex

Post by candace »

Ha! Missionary dating (dating unsaved people) always felt phony to me. I am 41, never married, not a virgin, but my only regret about it is that I did it with the wrong man, not that I had sex.