Why Jon left

A place to snark and vent about CoC doctrine and/or our experiences in the CoC. This is a place for SUPPORT and AGREEMENT only, not a place to tell someone their experience and feelings are wrong, or why we disagree with them.
Dawggone

Re: Why Jon left

Post by Dawggone »

Hey Opie, I can only assume it's a real person sharing his story. I've never met him so I'm not sure. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I sure though that if everyone who left the coc made a video the web would shut down.
Ashes

Post by Ashes »

I'd very much like to know why Jon Stewart left.
Real blessings come from people.
KLP

Post by KLP »

zeek wrote:
klp wrote:It also depends on who was sleeping and for what reason. Babies always got a pass. The old folks and those that were sick of the congregation also got a pass. Wednesday night tended to get a pass but you have to move around so much it did not allow long naps. But Sunday morning 20-50 yr old adult was obviously probably sleeping because they stayed up too late drinking and watching filth.
:oops: I will confess to having watched filth in my time, but I swear on my mother's grave I never drank any filth.(at least not knowingly) ;) :P
:lol:
Isn't the world wonderful...I am all for rational optimism and I am staying positive.
williamray123

Post by williamray123 »

Dawggone wrote:Hey Opie, I can only assume it's a real person sharing his story. I've never met him so I'm not sure. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I sure though that if everyone who left the coc made a video the web would shut down.
Has to be real... if they hired an actor, he wouldn't have the tats.
KLP

Post by KLP »

I think he is a real person but I don't think the story is exactly real...I think it is highly polished and produced video that probably/may be based on some "real" events. The tats are on full display on purpose IMO, that just makes it seem so much more "real". Makes it like Apostle Paul who was chief of sinners and yet converted...so the more street cred the better. Just my opinion.

If this video started out to be based on the Shovel Muscle book would it much different? Art imitates life or life imitates art...but it is parallel no doubt.
Isn't the world wonderful...I am all for rational optimism and I am staying positive.