Leaving for Orthodoxy

If you have privacy concerns, use a user name. This Support Board is for ex-CoC and those wishing to be ex-CoC. Others are asked not to read or post here. Check your email or trash for the email link to activate your account.
Struggler

Re: Leaving for Orthodoxy

Post by Struggler »

B.H. wrote:There is a man and woman, husband and wife, who converted to the Orthodox from Church of Christ that used to post here quite a lot. If I remember right he was a Church of Christ preacher.
Yes, he was. They joined the Eastern Orthodox tradition. Freed-Hardeman alums, I think.
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

Hello! We have walked your path before, 10 years ago to be exact...This board was a great support for us and I would be happy to answer any questions about converting to Orthodoxy!
It has been quite a bit since I was on here last, evidently I disappeared with the last board change and no longer exist, oops!
Looking through the posts, I see BH mentioned us :)
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

Struggler wrote:
B.H. wrote:There is a man and woman, husband and wife, who converted to the Orthodox from Church of Christ that used to post here quite a lot. If I remember right he was a Church of Christ preacher.
Yes, he was. They joined the Eastern Orthodox tradition. Freed-Hardeman alums, I think.
Yep! FHU a debt we owe to thee...
singing with drums

Post by singing with drums »

Veronica wrote:Hello! We have walked your path before, 10 years ago to be exact...This board was a great support for us and I would be happy to answer any questions about converting to Orthodoxy!
It has been quite a bit since I was on here last, evidently I disappeared with the last board change and no longer exist, oops!
Looking through the posts, I see BH mentioned us :)
Great to see you posting again.
I have also disappeared during the forum changes, but I keep trying to stay.
Once I got a private message from Agricola, but that's all.
Truly though, I remembered your thoughtful and humorous postings.
God is good.